Adding a Google Calendar to Outlook Web App
1. Login to your existing Google Calendar.
2. Click on the icon in the top right of the page.
3. Select on "Settings".
4. Under Calendar Settings, click on "Calendars," which is next to General.
5. About 1/4 of the way down the page under the Calendar heading, you'll see your
name, or your “Calendar name”. Click on it.
6. You'll now be in the specific calendars details
7. Scroll down to Private Address: and click on the ICAL icon. If you see two ICAL
icons, please use the second one down (see below).
8. You will see a URL that begins with http://www.google.com... which ends in .ics
9. Copy the entire URL.
10. Start Outlook Web App.
11. Display your Calendar.
12. At the top of the Calendar, click Share menu and select “Add Calendar”
13. In the Add Calendar dialog, select "Calendar from the Internet"
14. Paste the URL you copied in step 9 above into the Calendar URL: field.
15. Click OK. The Google calendar has been added to OWA in the section named “Other
NOTE: The Google calendar will appear in the section named “Other Calendars”.
NOTE: If you check both My Calendar and Other Calendars, you'll see two side-by side
calendars. One OWA and the other Google.
NOTE: The Google calendar can take up to 10 minutes to refresh.